Every year the number of burglaries increases at Christmastime. Opportunistic thieves take advantage of dark nights, short days, and the availability of expensive goods.
It’s, therefore, a good idea to add security features to this year’s Christmas list to keep you, your business, and your assets safe.
Some of the most effective business security solutions include:
- Security lighting: battle the long nights with good lighting. Burglars will use extended nightfall to assess and exploit your premises. Good security lighting is one of the best and most underestimated deterrents.
- CCTV: CCTV technology is continually improving. Make sure you stay ahead of the game by installing a good security system. Even if you currently have CCTV, it might be time for an upgrade, especially in London, where burglaries are commonplace.
- Security bars: instances of pilfered cash rise massively at Christmas. Protect cash and your other assets by installing a robust and sturdy grille or gate. Sometimes physical solutions provide the best deterrent.
- Steel reinforcement: stronger doors are harder to break through. Reinforce yours and your risk of intrusion will fall.
- Repairs: broken or weak fixtures and fittings invite burglars onto your premises. So, it’s essential to maintain door and window frames, including UPVC.
You should also get a professional to check your place of work in order to assess your company’s needs. We offer free security audits and can recommend bespoke measures to keep your business safe this Christmas and all year round.
We know all the tricks of the trade and we’re one step ahead of the burglars. We’ll keep you, your goods, and your premises safe and secure.
We’re London’s experts on office security, whatever your business. Get in touch!