How many odd jobs do you have left undone around the home?
Flat packed furniture that needs building? Pictures waiting to be hung? Odd painting jobs?
It can be costly to hire tradespeople to do these jobs for you, that’s why our home care service is so popular. We can sort them all out in one go, saving you time, money and hassle. We undertake jobs both in and out of homes, but in this article, we’re focusing on what we can do inside!
The most common jobs we are asked to do include:
- Assembling flat pack furniture – if you don’t have the time or when the instructions aren’t as easy as you’d hoped!
- Fitting new windows and hanging new doors, making your home look better and improving your security in the process.
- Cleaning underneath sofas and other furniture. Dust and debris can leave houses looking untidy and can be bad for the mental and physical health of you and your family.
- Undertaking loft repairs. Because people don’t spend much time in their lofts, they often need more attention than you realise.
- Checking the sealants around baths and sinks, to avoid leaks, drips, and floods.
- Bleeding your radiators. And with summer here and radiators switched off, it’s the perfect time to do it.
- Repairing your fixtures and fittings. Anything that’s not working, we can fix it up. Even if you think it’s beyond repair, we’ll be able to find a solution.
- … and plenty more!
Many people with elderly or vulnerable relatives often hire us to get their jobs done. If you’re in need of a trustworthy team to carry out maintenance or repairs in the homes of relatives, you can depend on us.
As well as proving home care services, we’re also security experts. While we’re on site we can carry out a free security audit on your home. We’ll check for any vulnerable points and make recommendations about what you can do to fix them. Whatever your budget, we’ll find security solutions that work for you.
We’re not just the best home security locksmiths in London, we’re also odd job extra-ordinaires! Get in touch!